View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy Now Unsure About Big/Little Relationship

Hi everyone! Super conflicted writing this right now. I recently joined a sorority a few weeks ago and we just had Big/Little week last week. I was absolutely spoiled by my big (lots of funny interactions with guys and presents in my dorm) and she constantly told me she loves me through texts from a fake number. At reveal, I was ecstatic. She was my first choice and I couldn't have been happier. But, I also am a twin. And my twin doesn't seem to be too keen on sharing.

We went out that night together and posted photos. My twin only posted pics of the two of them together, while I posted a photo of the three of us. My big commented on it, but my twin did not, even though I commented on hers. I also found out my big and twin were super close before reveal - they were in a program together during first semester and my big even knows her parents and they were basically destined to be big/little.

This week, I tried to make plans with both and they've been super busy, always having things "come up." My big left me on open on snapchat, only finally replying after she texted in the group chat hours later. She also never answered my texts from two days ago.

I'm so sad because I really was looking forward to hanging out with her (we live close by over the summer) and being super close and even becoming super close with my twin but it seems like both don't like me and I don't know what to do....... anyone have similar stories/advice??