View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 11:21 AM
GreekChat Member

I guess I put too much faith in my Vice President, who really oversees all committees, and in my committment to not "spoon feed" all the brothers who should have the right to make their own mistakes and learn from them. Perhaps I'm being too critical of minor mistakes and with my desire to make rush super successful for my year of presidency.

I'm going to recommend that food and drink be far more plentiful during rush in the future. We started rush after dinner this year so brothers decided it wasn't necessary to provide more than simple snacks like chips and dip, and sode/water.

More games are definitely a must. That and to keep the PNM's interest from the minute they step into the house.

Crap, I'm too pissed off today. I hope it's not the fact that I've been distracted dealing with crappy, petty brother issues to focus on pledge issues. Some of our most experienced brothers are "taking the semester off" because they went through some stupid stuff over summer, and now we're down from 10 brothers to 7.