View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:25 PM

2013/2014 Colonies/Expansions/Charters/Closures

What can I say? May 15 seems like a good day.

I just want to use this section to clarify:

-Please cite a source if you have one. Facebook page, the official webpage of an organization, a campus Greek Life webpage, etc., are all acceptable. I will not put something on the list because your "cousin's boyfriend heard that Big State University is adding a chapter". When and if Big State U announces their expansion, I will post it. (I just re-read that. It comes off harsher than I mean it to. Basically, if you know for certain about an expansion or colonization, let us know. If you have a source, please add it.)

-In the colony sections, I list the colonies that are for this school year ('13-'14). However, since IFC colonies often take 1-3 years before chartering, I will mark a previous year colony with an '*'.

-I make mistakes. In listing colleges (how many freaking St. Joseph's Colleges are there??), to mispelling, etc. If you see a mistake, please let me know either in the thread or by pm.

-Why do I do this thread? Because I enjoy knowing where my organization is going, where other groups are going, and what campuses are growing. And, since the last thread got 328,000+ views, I think other people enjoy knowing also.

Finally, I say this every year, but I am truly appreciative for all the information shared with me and through this thread. I also appreciate the kind words and encouragement that have been sent my way. Hopefully, other people will see this thread the way we all see it: A great way to know how our organizations are growing and expanding and a way for others to get information about the organizations that are coming to their campuses.

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)

Last edited by LaneSig; 05-15-2013 at 05:08 PM.