View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 09:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by als463 View Post
Then, why don't you take that "eternal search" you have and go search another website where you DON'T give advice about an organization where you are not a member. So, if Tiger Woods tries to give advice to Tom Brady about how he can win the Superbowl, does that mean (as a Golfer and not a Football player) his advice would even be relevant? I don't think so. You are NOT a member so, you should probably just allow the ladies of Delta Sigma Theta answer (or not answer) future aspirants (if that is the word). You have no reason to be dispensing advice that you clearly didn't take. It's actually quite shocking that you are not a member. How could they not want you?
I see where both of you are coming from but ALS, you are coming at her for not being a part of this amazing organization and giving advice but why havent you given me any advice yet????

As for your example between Tiger Woods and Tom Brady, I personally believe that they do have common ground. They are both in sports and even if their sport of choice is completely different, they can still give each other advice to get to their goals in said sport. Tiger Woods doesnt have to tell Tom Brady how to run but he could give him advice on his mindset on how to get that championship. So please, dont bring anyone down because the things she told me were the things that I actually had to do...

So anyone else who is willing to give me some surface advice, please feel free.