View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 06:21 PM
GreekChat Member

to the top....for Soror Happydays

I wanted to add my two cents and wanted to hear what others had to say because I feel sometimes it is just terrible -- some of these line names that we hand out (remember -- in the end, we are all still sisters)....what is even worse than that is the fact that some of these people put these names on shirts/jackets and etc. Furthermore, although you think 'ghetto girl', thug life and etc. (examples) may be a cute line name....should that be put on the back of your outfit?

Now, I know line names are 'supposed' to have meanings (although...I read somewhere where lines are naming themselves)...but people from the outside looking in can get the wrong idea. Do we really want them to have 'that' kind of perception about our organizations or that person?

On my line, we did have some 'bad' line names for some....but reading such on the back of shirts you couldn't tell -- they looked like sweet little names.

Just a thought...next issue...these 'pieces' of materials we put on that we call 'clothing' with our letters on them. Shame on you....

Last edited by AKA2D '91; 05-01-2002 at 06:23 PM.