View Single Post
Old 12-11-2001, 05:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Dejajeva
We have a haunted 'Hacienda' Resturaunt here, evidently.
I've never encountered anything there, but the story goes, that there was a very socialite family living there back in the day. The man was having an affair with the maid, and the wife got pissed and killed her husband AND the maid and then hung herself in the basement. It's a old house that they turned into the resturant and they've really kept everything like it was then, except they added a bar. Evidently if you drive by at night sometimes you can see faces in the windows (after close, of course) or glasses and weird lights flying around in the top story bar.

There's also a road out here called primrose rd. They say there is a -portal- out there and there are fairies and weird lights and such. I've never gone.

I have had a strange experience recently though about MAC, my ghost at McDonalds.

Also, in relationship to the "night terrors" stories..
Some people also have experiences by a Succumbus or an Incubus attacks. These are demons who come and rape you while you sleep. I don't really know if it's specifically like, you are being 'raped' by an invisible being, but, I guess it's a very sexual-attack. A very, what's the word...A very violent sexual assault. Incubus is the male demon, Succubus is the female demon.

Jess