View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 09:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Day 2- Philanthropy

The maximum number of houses I could attend was ten. I got my schedule and it was:

Abby
Chloe
Kendall
Kelly
Holly
Christy
Nia
Maddie
Cathy
Mackenzie

I was kind of upset that Peyton had dropped me but I didn’t worry too much because I got invited back to so many great houses and I was very excited to start! I was thrilled to be invited back to the max number of houses!

I started the day off with Abby. Yesterday, I hadn’t been very impressed with Abby but today that changed! I talked to many of the sisters and they were all very genuine, sweet, and beautiful! I met the president here who said she had heard great things about me. I loved the philanthropy here and the sisters all seemed to be very passionate about it.

Next I went to Chloe. After having such a great experience at Abby, Chloe just seemed okay to me. I wasn’t particularly impressed but everyone I talked to was extremely nice and involved with their philanthropy.

After, I went to Kendall. Again, I wasn’t particularly impressed with Kendall. They just did not click with me.

Next I went to Kelly. I loooooved Kelly! Their philanthropy is something close to the career I want to pursue so I felt very inspired! I was all choked up during their video and I could see how passionate the sisters were about their philanthropy. All of the sisters I talked to I adored and had great great conversations. I was very impressed by Kelly.

Following, I went to Holly. Their philanthropy presentation was absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed my time here! Each of the sisters I talked to were very knowledgeable and involved with their philanthropy.

I was thrilled to be going to Christy again! I was so worried that I wouldn’t be asked back here. I choked up again during their philanthropy presentation. Again, I clicked with every single girl I talked to here. I was bumped four times but each time I had amazing conversations and I really just felt like I could let my guard down and just enjoy my time in Christy. I hated it but I was really starting to love Christy.

Next I went to Nia! The girl who picked me up looked like a model and was so super sweet and friendly! I really enjoyed talking to her and had a great time hearing about their philanthropy.

After, I went to Maddie. I didn’t really get the same feeling as I did yesterday with Maddie as I didn’t really click with any of the sisters I talked to. They all seemed extremely passionate about their philanthropy but I wasn’t blown away like I had been at some of the other houses.

Next I went to Cathy. Cathy’s philanthropy is something that I very much relate to so I had chills during their presentation. All of the sisters were so passionate about helping out their cause and it was really beautiful! I loved all the sisters I talked to and was bumped a few times but had great conversations each time!

Finally, I went to Mackenzie. They double rushed us here which I didn’t like very much. Again, I didn’t really feel like I belonged here.

It was again very very hard to rank but I put my rankings in as:

1.Abby
1.Kelly
1.Holly
1.Christy
1.Nia
1.Cathy
2. Chloe
3.Maddie
4.Kendall
5.Mackenzie