View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrie
Here's what's good about the AI forum the way it is -- people post all kinds of crazy and/or inappropriate shit in here. Why would anybody want to stop them? Isn't it better if everybody knows about this before they're initiated?
What kinds of wild and crazy/inappropriate shit? Inappropriate should get modded no matter what forum it's in... but you're saying there's more inaccurate info HERE than in the Rush threads? At least AI is the same for each sorority nationwide as opposed to different for every single chapter.

If I post something inaccurate, someone else comes in and corrects me... a mod isn't going to necessarily have any better idea on the correction especially if they're not in my chapter.

I demand 26 NPC mods!! Even from the ones that don't AI, just so they can tell us that they don't AI.

Mods should not be the keepers of information, that isn't their job. They aren't researchers they're moderators. They shouldn't even necessarily be correcting incorrect info. That's not a mod specific job.