View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleowl33 View Post
We almost went with girls in blue dresses for Pref last year, but got scared that it would look messy with too many shades of blue (like turquoise, etc). If it worked for red, though, it could work for blue...

All the groups on my campus have sisters wear black for Pref, usually with pearls. A change could make us stand out more, but black is so easy. It's flattering on anyone and makes you look instantly classy. Eh.
What we do is require everyone to find a Crayola red dress...and they are approved before Pref to make sure. It isn't easy to find, but since all the other chapters on campus use white or black for pref we aren't likely to ever change it (it stands out) so members can wear their dress every year. I had mine made for me because for whatever reason my first year on the other side of recruitment was a dry spell for bright red (because they must also be badge dress it can be hard to find a dress). It does make us easy to remember on pref night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
It is, I love the pictures my sisters take before preference on a historical campus staircase.
We do that too! (Take a picture on a historical campus staircase).