View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahotboi View Post
Really, your not even listening to anything I have to say. I've explained before what my efforts have been and to you, it's just went over your head. I've said it before the campus has been open to expansion and have said things like "the quality of greek life at my school is low" and "the university reflects this in that university life is low, yet the school is looking to change this". Really, stop judging shit until you actually take some time to learn some facts. Your not being as helpful as you like to believe.
You didn't read a single word I posted. Your "efforts" seem to have been "I don't like any of the fraternities so I am going to start a new one and it should be super turbo easy, because Greek life at this school sucks donkey dick and I am super turbo awesome. I don't know why the national fraternity isn't holding my hand and telling me what to do. I don't want to run this like a sorority, or listen to anything anyone in a sorority says, even though hand-holding and being told what to do basically IS what sororities do when they colonize. I don't want to go out and talk to random people, because they might not be perfect for my fraternity. I don't want to think about this over the summer, because that's too hard."

Quote:
Again, more people have been involved along the way but dropped since we haven't went anywhere and shit has happened. 4 guys are just close to the situation really at htis point.
A colony is lots and lots and lots of work. The main thing is to have people that won't give up, even when it seems like things are stalled. If you can't attract people like that, you aren't going to be successful. Any colony has some people who drop out, but you have to keep pushing and finding new guys and not whine because the national isn't giving you enough.

If your attitude in real life is anything like your attitude on here, it's no surprise that you are having difficulty attracting quality men.

Quote:
Its NIC and I don't see why you have this chip on your shoulder thinking I am making this up. As I said many times, greek life at my school is nothing right now, I'm interested in improving it. If your not interesting in helping me improve it, then you might as well not waste your time responding back.
Well then, please tell us exactly who the fraternities are who came there and expanded GROUND UP WITH ZERO STUDENT INITIATIVE AT THE RATE OF ONE A YEAR so we understand what we're working with. Frankly, I and probably most posters here find that part of your story quite hard to believe.

Last edited by 33girl; 04-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.