View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
LOL. Shit happens. It's not the end of the world. Apparently that chapter needs a better education process for its advisers. Missing quota by 4 isn't the end of the world...neither is taking in 4 women your chapter isn't in love with when the chapter is as huge as those chapters tend to be.
Freakin' amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillini View Post
Also keep in mind that especially with RFM there are many girls who get "cut" that the chapter really liked. There just happened to be other PNMs the chapter liked a little bit better. What happens then unfortunately is some of those "kept" PNMs didn't like the chapter well enough to put it #1 on their bid card.

If/when that unsettling call comes in the wee hours of the morning that it's necessary to snap in order to make quota, it's up to the chapter officers and advisors to make a decision and make it fast. I agree it isn't appropriate to issue a snap bid to someone the chapter obviously couldn't stand. However in a big competitive Recruitment, there are often unmatched girls to choose from who the chapter did like and would fit in well.
This is all sorts of treading on MS territory but...I would assume that in such a situation, certain minimums have been met. (That's as vague as I can get for you to still understand me, LOL.)

But again though, that's part of the learning process of RFM...not just to get the PNMs to open their minds, but to get the chapters to weigh how much they want to keep "Super PNM" around, when all the other chapters are falling all over her too.

Last edited by 33girl; 06-17-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: clarifying what I'm referring to