View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 10:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kddani
For anyone interested (since certain people took this thread as a discussion on this person Brandi owned up to being a fake: www.myspace.com/brandisaia about half way through the top long entry.

And for anyone wondering, nope, not a single apology to me, including ZERO apologies from my own sisters who gave me a very hard time.
Let's just make it easy for anyone who still thinks that Brandi got a bad deal... direct from her myspace site (as listed above) - but without the annoying color combo:

Quote:
While in school I rushed Kappa Delta until I transferred universities and found my place as a Highlander in the Highlander Social Club at the "W". I have always admired sorority life & the philanthrophies of individual sororities which made me determined to become an AI. Since then, I have had a really bad experience with some "greeks" that are showing nothing but negative reflections towards the greek system as a whole. I have realized that I dont need to buy my friends or be apart of anything that cant be more positive towards young women wanting to find their place as a GLO member. Anyone can still experience all that sorority life has to offer without the negativity and to me I would much rather have "true friends and sisters" that stand by your side regardless if your a member or not and thats exactly what I have! I am perfectly happy being me & having the greater things of life that most people will not ever get the opportunity to have. I truely feel as if I have it all & I am very proud!
So now she has gone from being a KD, to being a KD AI, to being HATEFUL about the very greek system she so wanted to join!!

GOOD JOB, DANI!!