Thread: ADPi Roll Call
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

1. College or University- James Madison University
2. ADPi Chapter- future Theta Omicron
3. Collegian or Alumna - Collegian
4. ADPi and Panhellenic positions held - None yet, but I plan on running for a chapter executive position very soon
5. Why you joined ADPi - I wanted to join a sorority my sophomore year after seeing all of my friends go through recruitment and have amazing times and connections with their sisters last year. I went through formal recruitment, and it didn't work out. Alpha Delta Pi luckily was colonizing at JMU this year, and I was blessed to go through colony "recruitment" and was extended a bid! I was so excited with the idea of being a founding sister; I'd looked at ADPi over the summer before formal recruitment and loved it, so I realize now that I was meant to be an ADPi all along.
6. Favorite ADPi memory - Well, I've been a member for only a month or so now, but Bid Day was probably the best so far. We had our Bid Celebration and our Alpha Ceremony that same day, and it made me so much more connected to the sisterhood and solidified that I was joining a sorority. It was an unforgettable day.