View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

My daughter just called and she is all concerned about her Pref dress. It is a color, not black. She said that everyone else is wearing black. I told her not to worry, that after Pref when the actives are talking about her and someone is saying "Which girl?" they can say "You know - the girl who was wearing the cute "color" dress." She doesn't want them to say "You know - the girl who was wearing the black dress" and for someone to say "Which girl in a black dress - they all had on black dresses!" Oh well, I did tell her that if she found a dynamite black dress we would talk about it.

You know I thought I was prepared for this - the wait and see, but I have to admit it is more nerveracking than I imagined. And I don't remember it taking so many days, but I am sure it did. Just seems faster when you are going through it. LOL

Xylochick216 - no I am not active in Gamma Phi. I live in a small town and there are not any alumnae groups around here. And only a couple of Gamma Phi chapters in this part of the country. Although I did see where Gamma Phi colonized at Texas A&M last year. Maybe someday when my youngest daughter gets out of school.