Thread: APhiA gifts?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2000, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by SisterInChrist:
I want to start this off by giving a big "HEY" to all the distinguished gentlemen of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Now with all the greetings out of the way, I want to tell ya'll why I have entered this frozen land. I'm in need of some advise. Two of my friends are online for APhiA, and these folks are my boys. My male best friends, and I want to give them both spectacular gifts if and when they cross. I have been knowing these cats before they became Sphinxmen and I want my gifts to show my love and support of them. Any suggestions? I really don't know what to give or what would be appropriate to give since I'm not greek. I was thinking of framing the picture of the Alpha man with the open book, but I'm just not sure.
Sorry, I tend to be long winded.

Are you creative? If so you can buy porceline candle holders and paint them with the line name and number on it. Greeks like things with their names and numbers on it. When my ex-boyfriend crossed I bought this gold frame and I drew a pitture of Tazmanian Devil throwing the alpha sign up. I guess it all depends on their taste and your creativity.

Hope I helped

Pinkice9