View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 01:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Do you have problem with it because you are a non latina in a latina org? Again I'm going by info your own sorors provided me. So if there are discrepencies in house handle that in house.
Until the history and mission of your org changes not to mention the SELF prescribed title of being a latina sorority then Lta is a latina org.

Take head of what I said earlier about looking beyond your chapter and your region when seeking to define a trend. And do note that when I mean something as an exclusive I will say ONLY.

Good Day
Quote:
Originally Posted by CULater View Post
I have a problem with what you said in the BOLDED words. Maybe it is being picky about how things are worded, but after reading what you wrote, I personally perceived it as the fact that you are limiting my sorority to only be servicing the latino community, and when you use the word "PERIOD" that means THE END. no ands, ifs, or buts. A lot of what we do does center around trying to inform the general community that will promote their knowledge and understanding of the latino community, but a lot of it is also to uplift the universal woman, not just latinas.

Yes I read some of that stuff about being multicultural, but I am not arguing that point. I am arguing the point that you are limiting my sorority by what you specifically wrote in the words I bolded.