View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Froyo night

I'm sorry for the confusion y'all. I got invited to Froyo night by PEGGY, the same chapter who had the Stadium Dinner. I went with four sisters and I had such an amazing time. All of these sisters were in the PC right before mine which means they were so new too. One of the girls in particularly really related to me, in liking Angelica as well, when she did formal recruitment. She told me in the end what made her choose Peggy was it was where she looked around and saw the girls she strived to be, instead of the girl she felt she was.

There was an embarrassing moment where the sisters argued over who would get to pay for my movie ticket. Which was cute and kind of endearing at the same time. They wouldn't let me pay for my fro-yo either which made me think of the froyo outing as more of an event. We even created a group-chat, everyone clicked right away. It was so easy to see myself with these sisters, in their letters. I knew I liked Peggy right away, and this outing confirmed it.
I got home after midnight, happy, and filled with want for this chapter.

Angelica seems to be a higher tier than Peggy, in terms of respect on Campus but both chapters seem wonderful to me. I had a gut feeling that first night at the Stadium that I liked Peggy more and that feeling was still with me.

I woke up the next morning to nothing, no new note under the door, no text messages. The entire day all I could do was check my phone and email to see if I got an email or call to see if I was released from recruitment. Silence is so scary you don't know if it's a good or bad thing sometimes.