View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by RACooper
Their? Who is this collective group? Cause I've seen the videos posted on a plethora of web-sites including ones that deplore in the strongest terms the content of the videos - hell I've seen a copy of the Berg one purchased by Marines in Iraq. Are these DVDs bought only by people supporting the actions of the terrorists/insurrgents? While it might be easier to believe that is the case I have think that some buy it out of morbid curiousity - some people just have to see it, to be shocled by it... much like the old Faces of Death videos years ago.
Let's see:

It was Arabs/Muslim fundamentalists/terrorists who kidnapped, murdered, and decapitated the heads of these innocent men. That wasn't happening in Atlanta. Heck they weren't doing it in Paris.

It was Arabs/Muslims who are buying the videos. That wasn't happening in Los Angeles or London.

It was Arabs/Muslims who danced in the same area and handed out candy right after 9/11. That wasn't happening in NYC and Ontario.

But you can create all sorts of BS to try and divert attention away from something in some effort to demonstrate exactly how flawed your thinking is.

-Rudey