View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
Also wanted to mention that years ago car windows normally sported both a university name sticker AND a greek letter sticker. Despite growing fraternal membership and chapter numbers since then, now it's usually just the university name sticker on car windows. In our area greek letters/fraternity names are more commonly found on car license plate holders, but rarely are both a school name item and the greek lettered item on the same car.
I've usually had university stickers on my cars. I bought window stickers for both my parents' cars when I matriculated *ahem* years ago; my mother applied hers but my father refused.

Long story short ... my parents went down to one car when they retired, and they have both died. I took over the lease on Dad's car, which is my only car as we've decided to sell our other cars. Dad's car is about to come off lease, so no point in getting a window sticker now. I do have an MIT license plate frame, which I plan to keep. And would I like to get an AEPhi sticker - heck yes - but my husband hates my sorority ... never mind that one of my sisters introduced us and was my maid of honor ...