Thread: LSAT's
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Isn't the whole dream big thing what we tell a whole bunch of high schools students who could never afford college in the first place so that they will do what they need to make sure they can go? And what exactly is "paying off"? I'm not one of those people who want to go to law school because I think I'm going to be racking in a six figure salary the second I pass the bar. I want to do it because it is good work that needs to be done, and I'll do what I have to to make sure I can do that work. The whole six figures for an education that will never pay off applies to a undergrad degree as well, but we still encourage people to go to college. Yes it is a big ass risk, and yes, I am scared shitless about figuring out how I iwll pay for it. But I'm not going to let something I have no power over stop me from doing something if I feel it is the right thing for me to do.