View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 07:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Habits of Highly Unattractive Women

Obtained from another board. Rather interesting...

Quote:
Habits of Highly Unattractive Women

Neediness: The ultimate man repellant

When is the last you heard a man say, "Hey, I met this really hot needy check last night!"? Never is right. Relentlessly saying, "I miss you," throwing (not so) silent temper tantrums when you don't have his full attention and feeling an insatiable desire for his approval are all classic needy behaviors. Neediness puts undue pressure on a man to the point where he feels responsible for your happiness. When you render yourself powerless, that's anything but irresistible.

Incessant Insecurity

"Do I look fat?" "Is she prettier than me?" Those questions drive men nuts and feeds your ego illusion that you're somehow deficient and "less than." It's an illusion because it's false. Yes, everyone feels insecurity and self-doubt from time to time, but the key to being irresistible is not to indulge or entertain these thoughts. Here's a tip: If you think you look fat in a particular outfit, go through your wardrobe and find an outfit that showcases your assets.

Clueless Communicator

Most of us don't really listen. What we do is judge whether we like or dislike what a man is saying to us, decide whether we agree or disagree with what he's saying, or determine whether we know it already. True listening happens when you drop those internal conversations and simply hear what a man is saying to you. When you truly listen, you become instantly attractive.

Sloppy and Unkempt Appearance

Yes, men will love you for your caring, affectionate ways, your wit and devilish charm, but come on! Give them a chance to experience all your fabulousness by wrapping it in an attractive package. How look impacts how you feel. And if you're looking dumping, chances are you're feeling dumpy, and men are feeling your dumpiness, too. You don't have to obsess or strive for some unrealistic ideal of perfection. But pay attention and take care of yourself.

Hardened and Bitter Attitude

Women like this usually take on a certain thin, stern look. They appear stony and tired. It's as though their girlish spirit and soft, womanly charm have been sucked out with a straw. In case you haven't guessed, this is a result of repressed anger. Let it out. Let it go. And lighten up! Rather than playing Medea or the victim, take a new role: The heroine and leading lady in your life.

Catty and Critical

Many women find it challenging to acknowledge and compliment other irresistible women, especially in the presence of their man. Insecure women will criticize other women's clothing, shoes, hair, etc. This backfires by casting you in a bad light. You're seen as insecure and jealous. Here's the other thing. By bad-mouthing attractive women, you unconsciously program yourself not to become one.

Boring in Bed

You don't have to install a stripper pole in your bedroom or get into hardcore role play (although both could be fun), but you need to be honest about your sexuality and whether or not you hold back in between the sheets. A subset of boring sex is doing it just to get it over with. What could be more unattractive. Practice being naughty and initiate sex much more frequently. Last but not least, tell him, show him, guide him to pleasuring you. He will love you for it.

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana