View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorry to crash...ad sorry i dont really have a picture as I am on my dads computer and not mine... but do you have a clothing store near campus that makes greek apparel...we have one and they are definately the best pace to go if you wanna know what patterns will look like together even if you dont buy from them...but anyway I only have some really cute ADPi letters one is my family jersey its a pink with white dots with white backing on a navy shirt (its really cute) and the one I had designed for me (some of my sister's call it my lisa frank shirt, u know hte designer we all loved in elementary school) it on a hot pink shirt with lime green backing and the material is a pink, pruple, blue, orange, and green leopard in columns by color (ok I know it sounds odd but it really is cute and fits my personality well)...ive also tried my hand at making my own they look fine but its obviouse they arent a professional job...one has blue material with penguin on a blue shirt with black backing...prety much pick something you like and you'll love the shirt