Thread: children??
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2000, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool

I agree, I always say that my son was not a mistake, he was a surprise. A mistake is something you regre, while a surprise is something you didn't know you wanted or needed until it got here. And now you can't even realize how you lived with out it.

I think alot of the people who are posting negatively to left outs choice are not parents (Notice i did not say all)
But until you have a child, you don't understnad how much of an inspiration that child is for everything you do. When ever I start something now, I truly try to finish and do it to the best of my ability ( not that I was a lazy bum beforehand, though) It's just that I know I have someone looking up to me and I want to always do what will make him proud of me and I also want to show him how to be a better human being and what better way than being a part of an organization that is striving to uplift the community.

Sorry, I know I can be long winded at times, but I had to get that out
Quote:
Originally posted by darling1:
Left out I really don't have anything to add to the topic but there was something that struck about one of your original posts. You mentioned that hsving your child at 15 was a bad choice. I just want you to know that it wasn't a bad choice particularly since the end result brought you such a wonderful blessing that is your child, and a reconnection with God . Whatever you decide, I wish you much luck. Godspeed sista'!!!!