Thread: Too late?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Disclaimer: It is difficult to give good advice when we don't know your campus, because it can make a difference-but I am not asking you to divulge that information. Therefore, I cannot give you any advice other than general.

Typically with NPC recruitment, the sooner you rush, the better your chances. In other words, freshmen have the best chance of receiving a bid, all things being equal. The chances of receiving a bid decrease as the student's class standing rises. Rushing as a senior is not in your favor.

Seniors have their best chance with a new colonization because the colony wants a mix of classes. Still, the number of seniors taken in a colony is the smallest percentage in the colony.

Your reasons for delaying rush until your senior year sends up red flags with me because it sounds like you aren't truly committed, or you are afraid of possible rejection-you are just going through the motions. Sorority membership within any council is a commitment to that organization. Are you truly ready for that kind of commitment?