View Single Post
Old 09-30-2003, 11:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Energizer420
What exactly is the point of doing this though? I just not sure while doing this in college is the obvious reasons but what is the point of doing it afterwood. Is it possible to still get out of it what u got out of it in your collegiate years?
Oh God. No, you obviously aren't going to get to go to swaps with KA and toga parties, or live in the house. However, you are only a collegiate for a few short years - the bulk of your sorority life is spent as an alum. You can easily share wonderful experiences with your alum chapter - programming mine has planned this semester includes a wine and cheese party (our version of a kegger???), a kickboxing lesson (our version of going to the rec center???), a Founders' Day celebration, a dues paying marathon (similair to the FVP calling everyone and yelling), a gift-wrapping fundraiser (philanthropy), and a holiday date party (there's your swap). That is just our programming for October through December, so I would say you can still get a lot out of this. I really think you should go search through some old threads on AI, many of the GC AIs explain why they are pursuing AI much better than I could for them.