View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf_eighty9 View Post
There are different reasons as to why she would want to branch off whether it's because her family is the largest in the house or the fact that maybe she and her big don't get along (yes, it DOES happen, I've seen it!).
If her family is the largest and she or her big has multiple littles, eventually the family will look like a tree with branches. Most trees don't grow straight up. Like Sen said, different branches turn into their own little mini-families, while still keeping the line intact.

Also, "I don't get along with my big" is NOT an acceptable reason to end a whole family line. Not everyone is going to be BFFs with their big or little - it happens - but there's nothing that says the only people you're allowed to hang out with is your family. If there IS, then that's a chapter problem and it isn't going to be solved by letting people make "new families" whenever the mood strikes them.

Plus the OP didn't even say that they didn't get along, just that her big would be gone and she thought "it would be fun." Again, SMH.