View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 01:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Day 3: Preference

I opened my invite list and was disappointed to see that Rhaegal had cut me. I got over it quickly though, and set my heart on Viserion! Linda was also invited back to Viserion and Drogon, but unfortunately, we were given opposite schedules. I was dreading going back to Drogon again, but I was going to put a smile on my face and tough it.

I went to Drogon first. I was paired up with the same lanky, awkward girl again (what a coincidence ). Their living room was very romantically decorated with tulle, string lights, and rose petals. Their preference ceremony was very intimate and heart warming. I daresay I teared up a little!

At Viserion I was paired a tall, beautiful redhead. We chatted a bit before they began the preference ceremony. I wasn’t able to find a single thing in common with this girl, making the conversation a little uncomfortable. The ceremony was nothing spectacular, and felt very impersonal.

If I had to judge on Preference alone, I might have picked Drogon, but I couldn’t get past the awkwardness of all their members! When it came time to rank, it took me quite a long time to make my decision. Overall, I adored Viserion and felt the most at home there. I couldn’t bear the thought of showing up at bid day and NOT getting a bid from them.

I ended up SIPing Viserion.

After our events, Linda and I dashed off to the mall to go shopping, praying that neither of us would get that awful call from our Rho Chi…