View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

The next morning she texts me a picture of her schedule. She has War, Aubie and Eagle. She was cut by Tiger. I am torn between upset for her and angry. How could Tiger have cut my daughter. Don't they know what they are missing out on? I want to drive down there just to give her a hug. Instead I send a text saying "It's okay. You like all three of those. It will be fine." I think I was trying to convince myself more than her. I asked her if it was okay. In her usual laid back fashion, she replied, "I'm a little relieved. I was worried about choosing between War and Tiger. Now I don't have to."

She has been a rock throughout all of this and never let any cut get to her. I don't know why I thought she would get upset now. She already decided how to rank them. It would be War, then Aubie, then Eagle. She said she would love to be a member of any of the three so I went ahead and placed my bid day order. It did not matter which sorority I ordered from because they said they would fill from the bid list. I ordered War stuff. I was so excited. A girl she had become good friends with was only Preffing War so I just knew they would soon be sisters. It was turning out perfectly...until she went to the parties.