Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeree I2K View Post
Sorry about your break up, but I feel you on what you're going through, meeting up with females who aren't who they say they are, as far as looks go. When my account was active, and I was still kickin it with random females, some would lie about what they looked like. They would post pictures from way back when, and then when we would agree to meet up, they would be big as hell. That used to get me upset because I had to sit through an entire date with a female who was fat as hell. I don't know why females lie like that. I usually can tell if she's big as hell because her face will be wide, but when they post an old picture when they were thin and looked good as hell, you automatically think she's going to look like that on the date.
I've never dated on any dating sites or had an account on those things, but I did go out on one blind date where the real person looked nothing like the picture. I knew something was funny about the picture, but I decided to meet up with her anyway. When I saw her coming, I said "Please don't let this be her, please don't let this be her".... It was her....

Talk about big... good Lord!
Romans 1:16