View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 06:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Darlinglilred
My randomness of the day is more along the lines of a rant.

I'm ANNOYED at the administration at my university. I didn't get a job that I was qualified and perfect for because I am a member of a GLO. They act like we are a plague to the university when there have never been any incidents of hazing, alcohol misuse nothing, they have no good reason for stomping on us when we are the people that make the student socities and organizations work. We are the people who practically run theirorientation program for them yet they ban our letters from campus during orientation, make us sign agreements to pretend like we know nothing about greek organizations during the week and not promote ourselves. We raise huge amounts for charity with things like Barbeques and yet they give us a hard time when we request to use university space for these charitable endeavours. We are on the news all the time for the great stuff our organization does, for how much money we raise, for our excellent grades all the time being excellent PR for the university and yet still they treat us like dirt and punish us for having the drive, ambition and time management skills to be in something so incredibly worthwhile while maintaining a stellar GPA.

*sighs* okay that's a little off my chest... sorry for the big rant ladies.