View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 01:25 PM
GreekChat Member

I can only speak as someone who has gotten to know Alph Phi girls at a large, brainy state school with an emphasis on tiers.

I've seen these girls with their sorority buttons on at games and events. They sure seem to be having a blast, hanging out with other Alpha Phis and girls in other chapters. And yes, by and large, they are an attractive bunch. Very beautiful overall. I don't know if they recruit based on looks but if they are, I don't know what the negative would be. I know other chapters on this campus are rumored to recruit based on looks, too, but that strategy just makes for a really pretty group if you are picking from a quality group during rush to begin with.

I know all of the girls were great students coming in. I know these chapters all have a similar college GPA. They have cheerleaders and girls involved in other campus activities.

I just don't see the drawback if you're pulling from a great pool during rush, don't have girls dropping, are a desirable house that makes quota consistantly, have a strong philathropy that most girls engage in and all.

The negative posts here just sounds like sour grapes to me, not to mention pure speculation! I mean, who knows, that doc or whatever it is could be a total fake.