View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeward*bound View Post
Yes, I believe she participates in both programs. She was admitted to GMU under the same standards as others -- SAT score, high school GPA etc.
In the article, it was mentioned that she indeed graduated from DC Public Schools with a 3.7 GPA and full high school diploma.

33girl mentioned the other site. I just went and looked - over there they are insisting that she was invited back to two chapters. George Mason Panhellenic's statement was, "This past weekend, it was brought to the Panhellenic Executive Council’s attention that a student in the MasonLife program was released from our Formal Panhellenic Recruitment process." Was she completely released or did she withdraw? I can imagine the upset that a young lady would have when she takes cuts from 8 down to 2. Perhaps she was just too upset over the cuts (or didn't like the chapters she had left) and withdrew. We see it here all the time with girls at universities from all over. Though, the older sister's statement said that she was released on Sunday morning, which appears to the 3rd and final round before Bid Day. So, she was invited back to round two and released before pref?

If she was invited back to two chapters, then I think Panhellenic and the university need to clarify this.

True and Constant

Last edited by navane; 09-22-2018 at 04:21 PM.