View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 04:59 PM
GreekChat Member

This is a great thread! Here is my contribution....
I'm a Sigma Kappa here at the U of Arizona-we are in the process of moving out of our current house and moving into a brand new one. Anyways, the house we are leaving used to be owned by a sorority (they are no longer on campus) and they left quite a few things behind when they moved out! Their name was etched into a sliding glass door that goes onto our patio which you can only see from an angle. However, you can't feel the etching because it is on the inside of the glass. Its very creepy! They also left a giant log of wood that had a VERY creppy face painted on one side with "property of XYZ ritual department-DO NOT remove from house" on the other side. We find their letters scratched into the most random things throughout the house all the time! To top it off, rumor has it that one of their girls was walking home from a party one nite and as she was running across the street to the house, she was hit by a car and killed. To this day, the girls who live in are convinced she (we call her Zeke) is haunting our house. TONS of things have happened-TVS turning on and off, clocks resetting themselves and flashing 2:30, doors randomly locking (this happened MANY times in my room), showers turning on and off, and books falling off the shelves. There was even one time when our house manager had just come downstairs after locking all the upstairs rooms and heard all the doors above her open and then slam shut one at a time, starting on one side of the house and making its way around to the other side! I have so many more stories but it would take forever to tell them all, so I'll stop! Needless to say, as much as I will miss the house, I'm kinda glad to be getting away from the ghost!

AZSigKap