View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugbyhurts View Post
I'm in somewhat of an odd situation, and I've read through all of the posts in this thread but I just wanted to see if this situation is any different. I am in a local co-ed fraternity at my college, and I am interested in re-rushing to join a NPC sorority. Does it make any difference that I am currently in a co-ed fraternity, or would it be treated under the same rules as a regular local sorority?

I am meeting with the Greek Council President to discuss this this week (we don't have a Greek Advisor right now) so I will be getting official answers then, but I just wanted to hear from y'alls experiences. Thanks!

ETA: Oh, and after a lot of long, hard, thought I am ok with having to leave my local if necessary. The dedication is not there and has not been there for awhile, and I have done all I can to get everyone involved. I am more than ready to be a part of a group of women who ARE interested and dedicated in bettering themselves and strengthening their sisterhood.

In terms of NPC rules, you are eligible to participate in recruitment again. I don't know what your local co-ed group's rules are though.

Lakers Nation.