View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 03:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekeguy View Post
Chuck and I were having a brew at the Yale Club in NYC where we were kicking around some old fraternity stories. I asked him what was all that palaver about a sorority rush thread. He laughed and said that it was funny as a cigarette machine in a cancer ward. His first thought was to simply think the whole NPC out of existance. But, then he remembered that his sister invented the whole Female Greek movement back in the mists of pre-history (shortly after he invented fraternities which took place on the eighth day of creation when the Diety told him to first invent Universities and then make them great experiences via Greek life. Since his sister invented sisterhood that made him a legacy to all female GLOs. He thought that was sort of cool but considering that he had founded DKE and then inspired all of the other male GLOs he figured that as the First DEKE he already had everything a man could want in brotherhood so he needed a Greek lady with whom to beget offspring since, being a gentleman, he obviously could not do so with a sister!
Anyway, he appeared amused by the whole thread. Then he went to the bar and returned with a fresh keg asking me if I wanted another mug or should he just finish the keg before we started serious quaffing.
Just FYI - you may have assumed this was a fake update, but this actually happened. Dekeguy and I are BFFs and hosted a brunch to raise money. Not for a charity or anything. Chuck simply likes rolling around on a big pile of benjamins.