View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 02:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTCHAOS View Post
Buddy ol' pal.

Why would you join an organization that was inserting itself into every aspect of your life? I understand that hetero and homosexual are seen as different lifestyles to a lot of people. But when you take the biological sex and social gender aspects out of the equation, the average homosexual person who isn't flamboyant is arguably doing the same things as the average heterosexual person who isn't flamboyant.
of course not. anal sex and head is fundamentally the same act whether it be between a >insert any combo of man and woman<. taking out the social gender aspect and you just sex.

that being said, many heterosexual men are disgusted with homosexual sex. that doesn't make them homo phobes or even closet gays. they're just disgusted with it. i personally find it repulsing. i wouldn't vote in an openly gay member. i'm sure homosexuals know this prior to joining. and if they think that the world is a big kumbaya camp fire with everyone holding hands, they have another thing coming. right, wrong, whatever. that's how it is.

like i said, if this fool is so adamant about joining a fraternity, he/she/shim better know that many of hers/his/shims brothers will disagree with it and not want to be around it. nature of the beast, whether or not he/she/shim wants to accept it. it's their decision whether or not they choose membership. in fact, it's very similar to a non>insert race< joining a predmoninantly >insert race<GLO.

now come over.

Last edited by starang21; 04-27-2008 at 03:01 AM.