View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaorin_Kanoe View Post
Maaaaaaan, get your dumbass video outta here!

1) My sorority had been local years before they picked KBG. And don't bring my other sisters into this because like I said from the beginning, I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW! I mean, Phi Mu came to our school last year with the intention of colonizing. But we're still here as KBG so we're not using anyone.

2) You're making up things that aren't even there. What organization is going to colonize with my sisters just because one person wants it? You probably come from some sorority with like 150 girls in your cutesy sorority house and Barbie dream cars. Bitch, outta my face. I work hard for my girls and I want them to have what rightly belongs to them. People who are already sitting under the big beach umbrella that is NPC wouldn't understand. Isn't your job as a moderator to make sure that I get my questions answered? All I wanted was a simple question answered. So thanks for nothing, Rude Ass Bitch.

And as I recall, the ladies of the local didn't exactly exemplify the high ideals that are expected of Phi Mus. If one of the 26 NPCs came to your campus (Phi Mu) only to be disappointed by the way in which many of those women acted, why would any other NPC want a liability like that? Ask yourself that!

Last edited by als463; 05-18-2011 at 06:54 PM.