View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 04:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
she's weird. I think she just likes the thin part on the sides. She also likes to bite up my high heels, though -- JUST the stilettos, though. Damn dog.

I usually remember to close the closet door but every once in awhile I forget and regret it.
My ferret (God rest his soul) used to LOVE to eat my bras. It would drive me crazy because he could crawl under the dresser and into the drawer that I kept my bras in -- ferrets are sneaky little monsters. But he would chew them up, and then leave them for me to find the next day. It didn't exactly live up to Mr. AXO Alum's idea of the peek-a-boo bras

Of course the ferret used to also have "fun" with a stuffed panda bear, and would start "honking" loudly -- then he would go get a sock, hold it in his mouth, and you could still hear him honking. I swear to God that that was NOT a learned behavior!!!

The vet said that they had really "intense desires when they are neutered at a young age" -- okay, that was probably more than enough information about the ferret, huh?