View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 08:45 AM
GreekChat Member

DAY 2- PHILANTHROPY DAY (UP TO SIX PARTIES)

As we waited in the auditorium, I’ll admit I felt nervous. I was so worried that no one would invite me back, but those fears were irrational. When I was handed my invitation, it read:

Venus Earth Saturn
Uranus Mars

I was very pleased with my results. Almost no one had a full schedule. I was invited back to all the chapters I felt a genuine connection to, and I was happy to go back Mars . I was honestly glad that I’d been dropped from Jupiter and Mercury, because I was so wishy-washy about them yesterday.

Mars- This chapter was better today. I was paired with girls I could actually hear, and the conversations were more in depth. I like their philanthropy, and the video was very good. In fact, if I had conversations this great yesterday, I would have listed them in my top 6, so I am glad to be back. I love how much these girls love each other, and I would totally want to be a part of their sisterhood.

Saturn- During the philanthropy video, girls would run around the room and jump up and down. There was a lot of screaming and giggling and just genuine fun. The video was very touching and almost made me cry. I feel like this chapter will cut me. I don’t know why, but I just get the feeling.

Uranus- This chapter was great! I loved every girl that I talked to, and I was paired with a girl who knew my friend. We talked about some deeper things that related to their philanthropy. I can tell these girls really do care about their cause. Some PNMs were being double rushed, but luckily, I got my own active. I had a really good time here.

Earth- This room was gorgeous. They suspended their decorations from the ceiling on fishing wire, so they appeared to be floating. The video was awesome, as expected. I love this philanthropy, because it’s not something I usually think about. And that just made me realize how important it is. The girls were very passionate, and it’s clear they love each other a lot. During the video, they cheered each other on, which I thought was really sweet. It’s clear they have a strong sisterhood.

Venus- These girls are amazing. They have great grades, a strong sisterhood, and they are extremely in to their philanthropy. This video made me cry. It was so sweet and powerful, and I want to be a part of the difference these girls are making. I love it here.

This time, the decision was easier. I had a feeling Mars would show up on my list again, and I will be more than happy to get to know them a little better. However, I can’t pick between the other four, so I will be listing them as my top choices, knowing that some will probably cut me.

UNRANKED
Venus
Earth
Saturn
Uranus
RANKED
1. Mars