View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 08:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Suggestion: does she collect charms? ComradesTrue got me started on James Avery charms and bracelets, and I have quite a collection of Theta-related charms (even have a James Avery kite). Because if she (your friend) does, maybe you could get a sterling silver disc engraved with the greek letters you want?
I love the charm bracelet idea! They have a few charms that gave me ideas for an AOII-themed bracelet.

Quote:
As for doves, I pointed out sterling dove jewelry on Zulily a while back to sigmagirl2000; pretty sure she ordered something but I keep forgetting to ask her. I have summer brain.
I saw a few doves in the James Avery charms when I was checking the charms out.

Honestly, they have something for almost every sorority from what I saw.

Quote:
This summer I am making one of a kind Theta holiday ornaments. Last year I participated in a Theta holiday ornament exchange which was so much fun. I can't say much about what I'm making b/c of all the Thetas on GC, some of them will be getting my handiwork. If my fingers ever recover, that is. (#grumpyface)*
Those sound wonderful! I hope your fingers feel better.

Quote:
If I could have a mascot just for my own life, I would want a small dragon that breathed fire on command. He would perch on my shoulder and he'd be a mind reader so he'd blast people randomly. That would be pretty awesome. But that would conflict with my other side that is peaceful and mindful and compassionate and extends loving kindness to all (except for those that throw me under the bus or annoy me, which is why I need the dragon).
I'm not sure if you've seen Mulan, but Mushu was the dragon I thought of when I read this. He's pretty sassy.

Here's a clip of the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AT4FuGxTMg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl2000 View Post
Can I interest anyone in some toddler kite underwear? http://www.zulily.com/p/blue-flying-...arch_ref=image
HAHAHA
Loyal, forever, Alpha to thee