View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:10 AM
GreekChat Member

So, I'm taking two grad classes (6 credits) this term instead of my usual "one class at a time". While I was a little harried one week, it hasn't been that bad. I've been putting out about half the effort that I put out in the past and I'm still getting A's in both classes.

The school puts out an advanced planning guide that shows which classes will be offered in the next few terms. Three classes that I need are offered in the Winter. One class that I need is offered in Spring and NO classes that I need (that I will have the pre-reqs for anyway) are being offered in Summer. I am seriously considering taking all three of the classes offered in Winter that I need. I might be crazy, but I'm afraid if I don't take them now, they won't come up again for a while and I will be stuck without classes to take. If I do get those done in Winter and Spring terms, I will just have 4 specialization courses and my capstone left. I think I'm just going to do it.

3 classes is considered full time. I work full time. I might have my kids full time. This could be interesting... But I can do anything for 10 weeks of my life, right?