View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_greek View Post
I just moved into my fraternity this semester and I am finding it really fucking awkward to hang out with some of my brothers, just because i have nothing to say. i am good friends with a lot of them, but some are eh. I guess I did not know my brothers well enough before i moved in and I am really trying to make the best of this. Did anyone else feel the same way or have some way to make it better? Was anyone ever introverted joining a fraternity?
If you're bitching and moaning this much without putting any effort forward other than repeatedly asking complete strangers on the internet, then drop out. Obviously you're loving this little pity party you've created for yourself that no one else is buying into.

We've told you over and over how we feel. Reposting isn't going to get a different response aside from "Fck off."

You're going to hit one hell of a harsh reality when you land your first big boy job and everyone from the CEO to the janitor "for some reason" doesn't want to be your friend.