Thread: Dog question
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 11:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
Thank you for your support. You're right- he didn't take the dog to the vet when he first noticed it not eating, and he didn't get a necropsy done. He's in bits over the dog.

He is rather toxic, which is why he asked me to feed the dogs while he was in hospital- there literally was no one else he could turn to to do it. He suggested the kielbasa and bread because it would be something I could pick up on the way to his house and feed to the dogs over the fence. I just felt so bad for them that I went to the store and bought their regular food to give them after the first two nights.

I know he is struggling with his own mortality- he almost died, which is why he was in ICU. And now, without health insurance, he is faced with a 30,000 hospital bill. He also likely feels guilty for not taking the dog to the vet. But that doesn't excuse him being so nasty to me over this. He's someone I typically avoid when possible, so I'll just make a point to avoid him even more so now.

He is able to make someone feel like they are stupid for not seeing things from his point of view. You guys have reassured me that I NOT responsible here. Thanks.