View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 05:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unarose View Post
With it being a little smaller…I wonder if SDT would enjoy being closer to the others. Didn't they used to be over near Magnolia and Colonial anyway? Barring that, there are also a few chapters of Alpha Delta Chi that have houses, and their chapters aren't as big, so that maybe that could be an option for their Bama chapter if they so desired it. Alpha Gam's old house location is also designated as swing space/what if, so theoretically both could happen…if desired.
I was thinking the same thing. I heard they have been renting their old house to one of the other sororities while they wait on new housing to be built. Since they are on fraternity row as of now they would probably love to be back with the sororities. Since there is an existing structure they could probably just do some updates, etc. If funding were an issue for either SDT or ADX.

Or, one of the other NPHC sororities may even be interested. I know AKA is pretty large and already have a house, but not sure of specific NPHC chapter numbers. I read that you have to have atleast 50 members to be allowed a house on campus.