Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 10:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
Quote:
Originally posted by chideltjen
Holy cow this sounds like my guy... and we've been together for almost 5 months. He's not an A&E model by far, but he's not a troll either. Cute in his own right, I guess. But he's really really really nice and caring. I don't think it hit me until about a month after we were hanging out together.

Mine's a shitty kisser.

This changes everything. I just don't think I have the energy to train him properly. And while we're on the topic, ladies, can we talk for a second? I've been working hard for years on my exboyfriends. Every time I release one back into the wild he's better trained than when I got him. What are you guys doing here? Falling down on the job? This one CAN'T kiss (and one of you had him for 3 years, so let's just not even go there) thinks abortion is an acceptable 1st date topic and nipple rings are an acceptable 3rd date topic, and while he's an excellent cook, I can't help but feel somebody wasn't pulling their weight somewhere in the girlfriend chain. Good job whoever got him cooking (and cooking damn well, and with no complaints), but really I have very major issues with the terrible kissing.

Somebody is so off the cheerleading squad for this.