Thread: MRABA Appeals?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 09:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
Oh no.....after all of this inside, top secret info you are privy to that we, many of us former or current national officers or collegiate chapter advisors of our respective sororities or National Panhellenic Conference officers, aren't, maybe you should appeal. I encourage you to.
mountainmama, consider who's providing this insight and knowledge: women who have been or are at some level of involvement with their sorority, whether it's at the national level, collegiate chapter advisor or working with the National Panhellenic Conference, as FSUZeta outlined above. Computers simply can't make mistakes although upset PNM's post on here every year that "they did". Nope, they don't. Names aren't suddenly changed on the bid lists; if that could happen, there would be chaos on every college campus every year.

You can think we're being rude, but we're not - we're simply trying to spell out the truth of how it works. Why members are telling you otherwise is beyond me. If you want to trust them over the word of so many esteemed women who have devoted decades to service of their sororities and Panhellenic and who are more in the know than you can imagine, go right ahead. It will only prolong your misery and contribute, I suspect, to others' misinformation as well.