Old 02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetygerlily View Post
  1. Spelling
  2. Punctuation
  3. Ability to copy & paste into multiple forums
  4. People who <3 themselves
Seriously- it's bad form to copy & paste something in every GLO's forum. If you are serious about joining a sorority, go in with an open mind. Learn about the Greek system as a whole and don't burn bridges early on by targeting certain groups. Yes, real people are on GreekChat. Trolls too, but mostly real people. Anything you post here could affect your chance at a successful recruitment.
ETA: Sorry, I mispoke- apparently not every GLO's forum (yet). So far Zeta, Kappa, Chi O, and Zeta/Tri Delta.

And posted in the Tri Delta forum:
I'm pretty sure none of them is looking for a stuck up sophomore named Aimee who can't spell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i <3 myself View Post
hey so like one of my friends told me tht you guys on this website will answer all of my greek relaed qustions, so here goes:::

i go to Alabama and im a freshman and i reallly wanted to rush but i got waaaaay too intinidated bc all of the sorority girls there are really beautiful and i always thought of myself as gorgeous, thats what everybody in highschool said, and well i pretty much got scared and didnt go thru rush. now 1 of my best friends in high school joined a sorority and i feel like were not firneds anymore and if i join a different house than her ill make her feel bad. so i really want to be in a top house. i mean im prettier than her so it shouldnt be too hard right? and i make semigood grades and ive always been able to get guys so that should help too right?? anyway i guess my question is should i rush in the spring or the fall?? what do u guys recommend as far as when i should rush and which top house i should aim for??

thanks in advance,
aimee