View Single Post
Old 03-05-2002, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Name: Tracy

University and Chapter: The University of Akron--Omega chapter

Collegiate or Alum: Collegiate

Why I joined: I joined because the girls were very cool and down to earth. They didn't act fake or snobby and they each had their OWN personality--that means a lot to me that a chapter cherishes your individuality and doesn't try to turn you into their "cookie cutter" image. Even though the chapter was so diverse, they got along great, worked hard, had fun and took pride in their chapter. This was all evident in the many awards that they had earned. I felt very comfortable there and I wanted to be a part of what is definitely the best chapter on campus! I have never regretted my decision.

Greatest memory: Wow, this is really difficult--there are so many awesome memories so far with many more to come, I'm sure. I'll just list a few of my favorites: Our Red Rose Formal, Songfest, Pi-a-palooza (which is ADPi's philanthropic event--my new member class participated and we put on all of our Hawaiian gear, baked a pie and had a blast together), Alpha Gam Lip Jam (our philanthropic lip sync contest). There are many, many more, but I will stop here.