View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 12:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post
Okay- this guy originally posted last night. I happened to see it and called "troll" because he used a term for himself that hasn't been used since the 1950s-60s. I asked a mod to delete the original thread.

If this is true, this person has more than just self-esteem problems. He has some serious psychological problems. I know folks are being kind right now. But if you had seen the original thread, you would be choosing to ignore him.
THIS. I saw it and your response and I agree(d). And in the current thread he used "chatting up" which tripped my ear (that's Speech Pathology talk) b/c linguistically it's not something young American males say. My thought is that this is still a troll.

side note: I came back to check on AgSis and a few other recruitment stories. My thought is that AgSis is way too busy with classes and enjoying her membership to finish her story. And I think the others may not have had happy endings so they have dropped out entirely. Again, just my thought.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity