View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon14 View Post
thank you everyone for your input! MaggieXi, your post was especially helpful. I'm still yet undecided on whether I will do formal or informal recruitment, because I would really like to bump up my GPA before rushing again. I have a couple weeks to decide, though. And, Optimusprime, I must add that I am not at all angry at anyone's opinions--I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't a) being whiny and looking down upon organizations or b) asking anyone to feel sorry for me in the first place. Just wanted to see if anyone knew the formal rush climate for a sophomore. thanks again everyone for your input! hope you all have a great year!
My mistake, it just seemed as if you were getting huffy. I just wanted to add if you really want to make yourself seem like you've been putting in an effort, maybe try to get involved on campus. Try to join an organization and maybe that'll help a little. Good luck to you.